Roller Conveyors are economical, user friendly, maintenance free, cost effective and easy to install. We manufacture various types of Roller Conveyors according to customer requirement to suit the application, viz.,
- Gravity / Free / Idler Roller Conveyors
- Powerised Roller Conveyors
- Power & Free / Accumulation Roller Conveyors
- Friction Roller Conveyors
- Split Roller Conveyors
Gravity Roller Conveyor
Gravity Roller Conveyors widely used in Engineering and Automotive Industries for moving various type of components.
- Roller Diameter: 33mm to 114mm
- Roller Width: 50mm to 2000mm
- Roller Pitch: To suite component and customer application
- Roller Finish: Zinc passivated / Painted / Ground / Hard Chrome Plated or PU coated depending upon the application
Powerised Roller Conveyors
Powerised roller conveyors are tailor made to suit specific applications that ensure powerized movement of the component. The size and widths vary. Normally are used for heavy blocks, pallets etc. These are manufactured in accordance with various industrial standards and are basically available in two types one conventional powered roller conveyor and the other one power & free roller conveyor.
Salient features of the Roller Conveyors:
- The Conveyor structure shall be modular in construction, sturdy and rigid in strength, easy to assemble, install and use.
- Support structure provided with rolled / formed or aluminum tubular sections as per customer requirement.
- The Roller mounting brackets provided with standard rolled sections or with formed, fabricated sections.
- Optionally roller brackets can be provided with Extruded Aluminum sections of special aluminum alloy with precision bores for Roller housings.
- Rollers are provided with following options according to application. ERW “C” Class Tube- with galvanized / painted finish.
- Seamless Tube - Precision machined, Ground and hard chrome plated Solid Round bars normally for tapered Rollers at Corners / Radius Roller shafts are from Carbon / alloy steel - machined.
- Precision ball bearings shall be used.
- Friction adjustment is provided for Power & Free / Friction Roller Conveyor.
- A tray on demand is provided below the rollers to collect and dispose the Chip / oil / coolant.
- Rollers can be easily fixed or removed for replacement.
- Height adjustment arrangement is provided for the support structure.
- The Rollers compression pressure is adjustable with Springs / Belleville washers.
- The roller and shaft assembly is supported in special bearings on either side for free rotation.
- Carbon steel sprockets with tangential chain provide power transmission to the rollers.